What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rate the latest movie you watched....??

jaynestar

the last movie i watched was the 2003 texas chainsaw movie the other night, it was ok, was scary

starship

Watched RED at the weekend with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malky and Helen Mirren - 4.5 which is generous for me. T'was a nice surprise. Action packed but with good humour and great acting.

Paul

Former Member
Watched smurfs with the kids great movie, that Gargamel is a swine lol.

Lefty

Watched Cowboys and Aliens last night.1 star..Bad acting followed up with no story line and cheap graphics.

Carson

Power User
5 stars, Watched Warrior. The MMA movie, more of a fan of boxing, but they had some good shit in that movie. Great story

Paul

Former Member
Horrible bosses, really funny film a 10 for me.

samchn07

Recently i have seen a horror moviehttp://www.watchmoviesreel.com/Genre/Horror and i think this is one of the best movie which i have seen till date. I like to watchhttp://www.watchmoviesreel.com/ such kind of more movie. Every thing was perfect. Special effects was too good. And sound was looking totally original. Amazing movie.........
Some of my good movies in this category are below.....

Alien
The Shining
Diabolique
The Thing
Nosferatu

ibclare

Queen Bee
Samchn07, are you here to critique films or discuss Photoshop? I have just deleted 6 of your posts, all on same subject -- this one is the 7th -- and nothing from you that belongs on a PS forum. When you are ready to talk Photoshop, you are welcome to join in with us on the PSG Forum.