What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys, I started a blog.

Carson

Power User
I don't know if i'm allowed to post this link, but if I'm not i'm sure one of the PSG forum moderators will remove it.

I have started a blogging site. I would appreciate it if you guys would sign-up. I'm going to frequently post new tutorials on there, and I'm going to keep updated posts. Also if anyone needs help there, You send me an email, and I will do some work for you guys.

the site link is.

The Photo-Tavern

Thanks guys.

iDad

Guru
Very cool Carson good luck with it

Hoogle

Guru
I dont see a problem with it as it is a personal site and photoshop related. I am not speaking on behalf of admin or other moderators but I for 1 cant see a problem with it.

1 tip I can see is that your comment section (the blacked out transparant part) is very hard to read.

I wish you luck with it.

Carson

Power User
Thanks iDad, I wasn't sure if I was violating any rules by posting it on the forum. I normally wouldn't, but what better place to get viewers on a photoshop blog, then a successful photoshop forum.

Carson

Power User
Oh, that's a popular post thing, it's an auto feature. Not really much I can do to edit it. I'm working on a basics tutorial, should be done shortly.

Paul

Former Member
Cudos mate, knockout blog - do you see what i did there.

Paul

Former Member
KNOCKOUT blog...knockout, you and your boxing, oh come on man? lol

iDad

Guru
Looks like your reach may be an advantage over most of your competitors ;)