What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wentworth Miller

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what's going wrong! Could u pls help me...

d49k79

Do you mean images in your camera roll? - Photo's you've taken or saved from your iPhone?

Whilst your phone is connected to your PC, go to "My Computer", you should see your phone there as an external device. Windows should recognize it as a device with storage, you just need to navigate to your DCIM folder and your pictures are there.

eivsjamery

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what's going wrong! Could u pls help me...

iTunes is not a tool to manage your iPhone photos, and it can only SYNC photos from pc to iPhone ONLY! To well manage your iPhone photos, RecoveryAndroid iOS Transfer can do that. Just find it on google. you may like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

iDesign

iTunes is not a tool to manage your iPhone photos, and it can only SYNC photos from pc to iPhone ONLY! To well manage your iPhone photos, RecoveryAndroid iOS Transfer can do that. Just find it on google. you may like it.

I should hope that the OP has fixed the problem by now as this topic is a few years old :).

For anyone using a Mac, you can access the photos via iPhoto that comes as standard with your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.