What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slender Gameplay and Reaction! Watch me pee myself!

Burned Ice

Power User
I already saw a gameplay of slender and honestly I don't' want to watch one again xD it's freaking creepy!

Fatboy73

Guru
Being an old fart, I can remember playing Silent Hill 2 with the lights off and having to take breaks because it was soo freaky and intense. I honestly couldn't tell from the video so, What exactly is the point of this game?

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Being an old fart, I can remember playing Silent Hill 2 with the lights off and having to take breaks because it was soo freaky and intense. I honestly couldn't tell from the video so, What exactly is the point of this game?

Just to get you worked up, because you know you'll see Slenderman at least once in the game. You're just wondering when it will happen. Otherwise, no point.

Fatboy73

Guru
Just to get you worked up, because you know you'll see Slenderman at least once in the game. You're just wondering when it will happen. Otherwise, no point.

So it's like Ghost Hunters and Destination Truth in video game form. Gotcha :D