What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unofficial - but Nevertheless Worthy - PSG Medal of Honor

Tom Mann

Guru
Thank you all very much. That's the about the last thing I expected. I hope some of my explanations are useful.

Thanks again,

Tom

ComedyLover

i wish i get a reward as well but m still a noob xD

chitkaran

Guru
ComedyLover: You can participate in the photoshop challenges (See photoshop contests thread) and you might stand a chance to receive a medal too

ibclare

Queen Bee
Sure darlin, anyone can get one. Usually for outstanding help on the forum, but if you win a challenge, PRESTO PSG Medal! Like teh lottery, you can't win if you don't play. :thumbsup:

ComedyLover

am still a noob at photoshop will need sometime to b able to go through challenges

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK CL, but all styles are welcome, text, graphics,photos, manipulations, anime. ;) All levels are welcome. It's great practice. I wish you would try.

smoke

Power User
thanx for attention and this is an honor to have a nomination Clare. i will try my best to spread my little knowledge as further as i can!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Congratulations Rufi, ehr, is that insulting, lol. You truly deserve this for sticking up for me! Oh heck, alright, your service to members has proven that you come by this honestly, no a-- kissing about it! BTW, I lovw your current avatar with GURU under it, superimposed with the red stamp "rejected." I don't think so. When you get there, we will have to come up with an appropriate title for you. Of course you can choose your own. Something like "I am Your Saviour!" :rofl:

Service Awards are in Post 4:

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...edal-honor-post1533613719.html#post1533613719

Enjoy it, as we do you :clap:

ibclare

Queen Bee
And to our most GIMPY member who also does lots of sci-fi warriors (do you guys know she wrote a sci fi novella?), a winner who has won my heart, Zeealex deserves this medal for her many helpful posts to members who need to learn more about GIMP, and for starting our sticky thread on Free or Cheap alternatives to Photoshop. If anyone would like to see her writing, PM her, or with her permission, send me your email and I will send it to you.

It's good to see you around again Zee. Congratulations on more success in school.

rufinatti

Power User
Congratulations Rufi, ehr, is that insulting, lol. You truly deserve this for sticking up for me! Oh heck, alright, your service to members has proven that you come by this honestly, no a-- kissing about it! BTW, I lovw your current avatar with GURU under it, superimposed with the red stamp "rejected." I don't think so. When you get there, we will have to come up with an appropriate title for you. Of course you can choose your own. Something like "I am Your Saviour!" :rofl:

Service Awards are in Post 4:

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...edal-honor-post1533613719.html#post1533613719

Enjoy it, as we do you :clap:

thanks.png

I very humbly accept your award. You are too kind.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Zeealex, welcome back to the forum. Your Free and Cheap alternatives to Photoshop, a sticky thead, and your latest idea to make GIMP a new forum, which is under discussion, and all the other admirable things you have done on the forum, win you the "Worthy of" PSG Medal of Honor!

Zeealex: View attachment 27229

Thank you Clare :) I will cherish this forever! :D it's good to be back around here again, thanks for the warm welcome back :thumbsup:

(do you guys know she wrote a sci fi novella?)
I've rewritten that now, it's longer, more cohesive... and unfinished XD I might give it a proof read and if anyone wants to read that version they are more than welcome to.

My apologies for the tardiness of the reply

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thank you Clare :) I will cherish this forever! :D it's good to be back around here again, thanks for the warm welcome back :thumbsup:

Tardiness, are you kidding? I just posted this half an hour ago, give or take, XD. Or did you mean your script. You know, If you like, you can use the medal as an avatar for awhile or add it to your sig. It's a bit bit but shrinkable, ;) Or you can just add something like, 2013 Recipient, PSG Medal of Honor.

I very humbly accept your award. You are too kind.

Too kind huh?What a nice 4-letter word. Haven't you been reading the posts? :rofl: I'm a . . . well, you fill in the _ _ _ _ _ _! After all, some members already have. You should read my PMs, lol!

rufinatti

Power User
Tardiness, are you kidding? I just posted this half an hour ago, give or take, XD. Or did you mean your script. You know, If you like, you can use the medal as an avatar for awhile or add it to your sig. It's a bit bit but shrinkable, ;) Or you can just add something like, 2013 Recipient, PSG Medal of Honor.

Too kind huh?What a nice 4-letter word. Haven't you been reading the posts? :rofl: I'm a . . . well, you fill in the _ _ _ _ _ _! After all, some members already have. You should read my PMs, lol!

It doesn't matter one whit what others think, or how you have interacted with them. Since I've been here over the past couple of weeks, you've been kind to ME and that's what I'm basing my opinion on.

ibclare

Queen Bee
The winners of the Special Holiday Challenge Cupid v2.0 have been added to the list of challenge winners. Instead of making individual medals, I have posted Cindy Grundsten's lovely scroll made for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Smoke and chitkaran, if you would like individual PSG medals posted, please let me know and I will gladly make them. Congratulations guys. This was a fun challenge. In fact, IMO, they all are. Thanks for participating everyone. You're all winners and we all are for sharing & learning from the ideas and inspiration!

dv8

Congrats to all the previous winners, keep going peeps ewho knows who's next. You so need to turn this into a medal that shows on the members posts if that is possible such a good idea.

egosbar

Guru
great work by cindy to design 1 2 3 , i think a great touch , be good to see the actual winning image beside the medals