What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unofficial - but Nevertheless Worthy - PSG Medal of Honor

ibclare

Queen Bee
Go right ahead egosbar, lol. Be my guest. Dig me up the image posts and I'll do it. What ever got into me to start this, huh! :rofl:

Because! Sometimes people will surprise me in a very good way. Congratulations all. It's good to have smart, skilled, talented, participating members!

Paul

Former Member
And ones who can ride a uni cycle while juggling:mrgreen:

egosbar

Guru
i know where mine is lol , would be a lot of work i guess but it would be great to see all the winners

ibclare

Queen Bee
Yup, like being in the army it is. That is, coming up with new ideas puts you right in the volunteer line to implement your idea. So . . . we're waiting egosbar.

ibclare

Queen Bee
LOL egosbar, I am - as hoogle used to say to me - winding you up! Sorry, really . . . well maybe not real sorry. Seriously, I'll think about doing that sometimes. Make the images thumbnails. It's a good idea for sure. You don't need to do my work, but thanks for the offer (since I hounded you into it!).

ibclare

Queen Bee
Finally, I have caught up on the medals for you great members who have won a challenge or wow'd us with your service to other forum members.

crzykate, you have two medals, one for your service to a member, making a really impressive tutorial, and one for winning the latest challenge 9, transportation. From the moment I saw that ship in the sky I was enchanted, and so were others who voted you the winner!

MikeMc, your medal for winning Challenge 8, hard work, is now up. My apologies for the belatedness! That was a deserving win.

smoke, you won the Springtime Special Holiday Challenge and you have two medals, one from Inkz and Chloe as well as the PSG Medal! Beautiful image indisputably!

And to honor our celebrity judge, judges that is, a PSG Service Medal to Inkz and our honorary PSG member, Chloe! Thank you very much for your time and your service!