What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games and work

Being a moderate gamer I have to play Hitman Absolution, Assassin's Creed 3, Far Cry 3 and Train Simulator 2013 so I may become less active here on PSG...

Don't blame me blame Nvidia and ATI for releasing graphic cards :mrgreen: and as I'm a Die Hard Hitman fan I must complete this game in Hard mode with best rating in each level..

I'm on vacation :cool2:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Enjoy but do come back. And don't wait how many years? It's been nice to make your acquaintance; don't be a stranger. Tx for stopping by AW 4! Did you see my last post there?

Don't worry clare I'm still here.. but just letting everyone know that I won't be much active and ya I've seen every single post in a thread I'm subscribed !

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Hello, My name is Chris and I am a game addict !
awww games, spawn of Satan lol
I remember when I discovered Counter Strike:Source back in the day. Pretty much my life ended lol. Used to play 8 to 10 hours straight and held the record on the GCHQ servers for longest game session of 13 hours.
Then came the Modern Warfare series, yup life ended again and then Left4Dead and Team Fortress 2, games took over my life.

Although I try and avoid games at the moment I still find myself firing Left4Dead or TF2 up sometimes and all of a sudden time has gone and it's 5am.

Don't do it Nem, we will lose you forever hehehe

Could have been worse I guess, could have been World of Warcraft pmsl :rofl:

Inkz

Guru
I gave up on the Xbox, or did the Xbox give up on me.....Can't remember lol..

But now, in between work and Pshopping I find myself playing Real War lol. A nice little realtime strat game. I lose myself for hours. For Christmas, I asked the wife for a C64, I love the old retro games.

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
I haven't played my Xbox in forever but I'm thinking of maybe getting Halo 4. I've heard it's similar to Halo 2 mapwise so that would be awesome.

I've been playing the new World of Warcraft expansion lately. I always play it for a month or two and then take a 4-6 month break from it so I can try to remember what I like about it, lol. They've made some big changes in the expansion, though, so I'm liking it for now.

Paul

Former Member
Pacman and donkey kong are the true gods:mrgreen:

Paul

Former Member
Oh god paper boy what a game mate, and that one with the moon buggy jumping over craters, just can't remember what it was called?

Paul

Former Member
Indeed it was mate, the one i remember was a better graphical version probably a couple of years older than that one.
I also loved to play the original olympics game, long jump by bashing the two buttons then hitting the up button to leap, quality gaming.

My all time game as to be phoenix loved it to bits.

Inkz

Guru

Ha...

You say Shinobi, I say Bruce Lee lol

bleegameplay.gif

inkpad.t

Guru
The only game i really got in to was on the old nintedo 64, it was a james bond game, think it was golden eye, you could split the screen in to 4 and hunt each other down. had so much fun doing that.

Inkz

Guru
The only game i really got in to was on the old nintedo 64, it was a james bond game, think it was golden eye, you could split the screen in to 4 and hunt each other down. had so much fun doing that.

Haha my little one is playing it right now, it's the inspiration behind all FPS games, what a classic.