What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have no excuse and I make my apologies known!

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Quiet day so thought I would hit the forum and find stuff to do. I failed. I make no excuse and obviously have no life! no excuse.jpg I are embarrassed and hold my head in shame for what some may see as spamming :eek: :rofl::naughty::yourock:

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
You been promoted as admin of spammage lmao.

26eb41ab.png

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
You been promoted as admin of spammage lmao.

26eb41ab.png

haha Nice work Inkz, So I R teh Admin of Spammage :D :D What a title lmao

Chitkaran, you may post now I have used my days quota of spam...err I mean post's :rofl: :naughty:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I bow to the Admin of Spammage and thank thee for providing my morning with merriment. To quote an old friend:

[h=1]“Frame thy mind to mirth and merriment, which bars a thousand harms, and lengthens life”[/h]
(William Shakespeare)

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Rise oh mighty Clareby Aunty type person and behold the goodness that is tinned spam with bacon!!:

73_can-f-SPAM-with-bacon.jpg

prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif

Attachments

• 73_can-f-SPAM-with-bacon.jpg
    73_can-f-SPAM-with-bacon.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 23

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hey hey! We may have an Admin of Spammage but I think we already had a King of Spammage, eh Paul.

The Mighty Order of the Knights Spamkill :yourock:

Who are always on a spampage! (rampage with a twist)

Last edited:

ComedyLover

xD i do that too sometimes its hard to resist posting in stuff are really interesting or just for feed back and thinking people i think what u r doing isnt spamming is awesome work xD keep it up