What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Username Origins!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
When I signed up here, my other user names in other forums didn't fit or were taken. The ALB is simply my initials (you can call me Larry) and I am a laser engraver as my retirement occupation. (So you can guess how old I am, been using PC's since the operating system was DOS, pre Windows). I used to be a contractor and sign maker, so now I just play in Photoshop and Corel Draw. Graphics are my passion as well as a occupation. Love this forum. very friendly and helpful. I learn something new here everyday.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I like that Larry. I have used DOS systems too, I am sorry to admit. Well, not really, everybody knows I'm a callous hag! :rofl:

Aunty Clare, that's me. I like knowing member names.

(But I won't tell anybody my first name, Clare being my middle name. At least Mom was sweet with that one. County Clare.)

Last edited:

Ninjavitus

Be and my friend when we were little he used Benjivitus, His name +Vitus and i liked Ninjas so NinjaVitus, it kinda stuck never really left me heh