What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your desktop!

Inkz

Guru
Haha

C64_Screen_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Inkz, what a beast you have there hehe,

Here's mine:

screen.jpg

22 Inch LED Screen on the bottom @ 1920 x 1080 and 42 Inch screen on the top @ 1920 x 1080 :cool2:

besmirched

Power User
Are those desktops always like that or just for a screen shot? Because mine is neat for about 5min and then gets a tidy up when the clutter is overwhelming.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
OCD with a clean desktop, I could end up with some images kicking around on the desktop but I soon file them away hehe Hate a cluttered DT so like this all the time lol

1.jpg21.jpg

My name by the way is Dante! but you can call me Dante the Demon Killer! Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

ComedyLover

i love monkeys
166757_493319600725568_657209870_n.jpg

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
just this:
PhantomWP.jpg
Did it with the spare five minutes i had. plain 'n' simple, looks quite alright and suits my computer well.

I'm not much into modding my Windows 7 (I love the look and feel too much). But I have done some Rainmeter stuff but ultimately took it off. Heres my desktop:

Capture.PNG

I love zelda.

Aklian

I am pasting here the picture which is my desktop picture since last one month and i just love this car........shapeimage_1.png

Last edited: