What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post your pup pics here

Sierraccr

Power User
I couldn't resist. My little dog went to the Rainbow Bridge a couple of years ago, but this is my favorite picture of her. Yes, it's blurry and not the best quality but I don't care. It shows her spirit better than any other "better" pictures I have.

Attachments

• Phantom 070.jpg
    Phantom 070.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 1

Paul

Former Member
Those two hit the road with me some times, they went this morning 4am start had to carry Jessie hes a bit of a lazy bones now ha ha.
They love looking out the side window at all the roos eating morning dew grasses, and barking like they are rotties or something:rofl:

iDad

Guru
My first dog looked just like this (I was my sons age,he's in the picture).... that's my sons first dog. He wasn't born yet so he never saw my first. When I saw this dog I was thinking wow what a coincidence it's his favorite color and kind of dog......mine too! 40/45 years ago pictures of pets were few and far between.
IMG_0701.jpg

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Here's my furry pal Moni, my 3 and a half year old spitz-mix.

One of 15 who orders me around...... :cheesygrin: . The best time I can get them together for a group shot is if it rains hard... they'll be in the garage area. No rain so far.....

Got him when he was an 8 month old pup from someone who kept him in a 3 by 4 cage since birth.

One thing I adore in him is his caring ways like sharing his morsel... if I'm next to him and he's eating, he'll take a bit of his food and lay it next to me..... I'm reduced to mush by that.

Moni.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's one fluffy dog dv8! I'm glad he found a forever home with you.

I really want a Dog this time around, I just don't know what breed I want. The only thing I know for sure is that I want one that never needs to be groomed!

fotograffiti

Power User
Emma, my autistic labrador, (this is not a joke, life with her is not easy) She lives in her own world, is forever staring in the distance on walks and gets upset if she experiences something out of her normal routine (like a new bowl, new car, new place..)

She'll be 11 end July.

emma.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg
here she thought she was locked up, but, she didn't find the entrance, which was just 30 cm away...

DSC06995.jpg
with her best friend Elias

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Love these photos of your English Cocker Spaniel! That's so typical. Whats his name?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Wow, I am impressed with all these great animals doing what they do best. To me it is incomprehensible that more photography wasn't done sooner than is stated. But if you look, you can find artwork going back to Louis the 14th, not to mention the Egyptians and so on. Anyway, I don't what happened to my notifications, but I'm not getting them. I'm happy I check the forum every day. Still I missed every single update till today.

Tom Mann

Guru
We don't have any dogs, but I am effectively the human "uncle" of this guy. We've known him since he was a tiny puppy, and although we don't get to see him very often, when we do visit, his excitement at seeing us is absolutely unbounded and incredibly heart-warming.

T

Attachments

• D7A_8054nef-LR3-jpg_1200px-01jpg-acr-ps01a-02_BW_jpg-ps02a_698px_hi-02b_for_web.jpg
    D7A_8054nef-LR3-jpg_1200px-01jpg-acr-ps01a-02_BW_jpg-ps02a_698px_hi-02b_for_web.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 33

Tom Mann

Guru
what a beauty!! he looks so nice and calm too
Normally, he is very placid, but to give you an idea about how excited he used to get when we visited him as a pup, he would spot us walking towards the house and immediately run to the door, tail wagging at 90 mph, and pee on the floor if we didn't get the door open in under 5 seconds. :eek:

Fortunately, he outgrew that phase. FWIW, it turns out that his owners are both veterinarians. I'm sure they would feel horrible if they thought that they fell down on the job and couldn't do a good job training and raising their own dog. He has now grown into the nicest, most affectionate family dog anyone could ever want!

T

MikeMc

McGuru
Meet Blossom, Our 2nd Deaf Australian Cattle dog (red healer). This is her best part next to her tongue! She is 4 and was rescued by us , she was born deaf.

image.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
Words can't express! Kudos to you Mike for taking in such a sweet, deserving dog. I'm sure being deaf doesn't bother her a bit. And though you probably couldn't love her anymore, just knowing the obstacles, has to have you loving her just a nose length more. Good things dogs have such great noses!