What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post your pup pics here

Words can't express! Kudos to you Mike for taking in such a sweet, deserving dog. I'm sure being deaf doesn't bother her a bit. And though you probably couldn't love her anymore, just knowing the obstacles, has to have you loving her just a nose length more. Good things dogs have such great noses!

As I said Blossom is our second deaf ACD. She was found at our local humane society by my daughter who was 1300 miles away at college. She decided our older ACD needed another companion after our 15 year old hound died. Now Micki was born deaf, we got her as she picked us when we went to pick the litter. They both love to run and play ball, Micki loved the Frisbee until she blew out her A.C.L. Micki is now 11 Here she is being tortured by my daughter in the pool

IMG_0218.JPG

Lovely daughter, lovely dog. Nice picture. Blossom doesn't seem to mind the "torture." I wish my dogs liked to swim. I bought them a kiddy pool, but forget it. I got it because when we go to a stream or quiet lake, they go in. But they just get wet. No swimming.

Great photo too Mike.

Lovely daughter, lovely dog. Nice picture. Blossom doesn't seem to mind the "torture." I wish my dogs liked to swim. I bought them a kiddy pool, but forget it. I got it because when we go to a stream or quiet lake, they go in. But they just get wet. No swimming.

Great photo too Mike.

Lucky shot....rest do not look good at all. Thats Micki (the older) undergoing torture with my daughter,R.N. Reality: both my dogs hate water, baths, rain....

My daughter was trying to help Micki swim, as we have a pool , the dogs love to zoom around it, sometimes they slip in, so we wanted to make sure they could get out safely... They dog paddle with some skill.

They dog paddle huh? I wonder where the term came from . . .

As to the rest were not so good, well, that's photography isn't it? Take lots of shots, pick the best. I'm glad you did.

I had a dog and his name was Pitbull , he was the most adorable dog in the world . i had named him after the singer PITBULL , I don't hv a picture of him , i lost him in an accident :( .

I'm sorry you didn't have a pic of him Guatam, but we don't need pictures to remember our loved ones. Every single one of my animals were my friends and loved ones. I still think of my mom (often) and I don't need to look at her photo to see her as clearly as if she were right sitting next to me.

So, do tell, was pitbull a pitbull?

Heres our new family member, shes a staff bull terrier named Bella.
bella.jpg ten weeks old this saturday.

This is my dog Lucky, she's a Border Collie mix.
She loves to play fetch with anything, she probably understands around 300 words.
I once read that border collie needs a job or they go a little nuts.
Lucky's job is playing frisbee. I just thank god there is a park two blocks from my house ...
When I tell my wife I'm taking Lucky to the park, I have to spell park or Lucky goes nuts cuz she knows it's time to play frisbee. :mrgreen:

lucky.jpg