What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What colours if any do you see?

Paul

Former Member
The gif only contains black and white, it's the viewers eyes that are making the colour connection, doesn't anyone read opening posts anymore:banghead:

fotograffiti

Power User
but, am I the only one that actually sees colours? What does that say about me? Am I superintelligent or just plain daft?
I'm aware that a lot of men are colour blind (my husband is) pity not more women share their observation, or aren't there many on PG?

Sierraccr

Power User
I'm a woman and not in any way color blind but I honestly do not see colors in that first gif posted. I think it's just perception and which little receptors fire off. The mere fact that there is such a gif shows me that you are not the only one who sees color in that gif. Whether that means you have better acuity than the rest of us, or maybe are more creative, I don't know but I like that people see things differently. Keeps things interesting.

iDad

Guru
but, am I the only one that actually sees colours? What does that say about me? Am I superintelligent or just plain daft?
I'm aware that a lot of men are colour blind (my husband is) pity not more women share their observation, or aren't there many on PG?

Daft about sums it up.:mrgreen:

Josh Creasy

This was interesting.

I see a lot of color. I see yellowish gold and a burnt orange / brown, both of them show a lot of. I also see in one specific spot a red dot that flashes. I don't know what to make of this.

Chsavage

I see purple on the edges of the circle, and to follow the trend of what hallucinogen caused this for me, just plain Vodka.

Tom Mann

Guru
Strawberry fields, forever ... definitely.

But, if you've just had some kind of mushroom, and your mind is moving low, go ask Alice, I think she'll know.

Tom

iDad

Guru
Tom, shut off the happy song your ODing!