What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A farewell to Robin Williams

Yeah great man sadly gone going to be trying a manipulation of the guy in remembrance later, nah nu nah nu mate.

He was the best I think. Johnathan Winters and he were just my favorites. Very sad

Very sad.

I think Mork and Mindy was one of the first American shows I ever watched on British TV.

Na-noo Na-noo shaz-bot!

Between Robin, George, and Richard....My generation was explained.....Godspeed Robin, We will not forget

Please remember Robin by supporting N.A.M.I.

Very sad, indeed. There's no other comedian of his calibre with on-the-spot improvisation or impersonations. Is there any comedian out there who can be manic to mad to tender to vulnerable - all in one uncut scene?

Back in the late 70's, I first saw him as guest in Happy Days. And I enjoyed his zaniness. And was equally excited of the spin-off that resulted in that appearance- Mork and Mindy . I've always enjoyed watching old standup clips of him at Youtube.

My daughter grew up watching all his movies most especially his voice over as Genie in Alladin, Mrs Doubtfire and Good Morning Vietnam. And was literally in tears when the news broke out.

Two generations enjoyed his works and will surely miss him.

Mrs. Doubtfire is one of my favorite movies of all time. Patch Adams, Good Will Hunting, and Aladdin are a few more of his movies that I loved. He will be missed.

Back