What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back in town

fotograffiti

Power User
I had some busy weeks before my holiday and the days before we took off, I could not reach the forum.
So we got back home on Saturday and I have been busy again for most of the time.
A few days before leaving, my husband told me he had a bad hernia and would not be able to go.
In the end he did anyway and it got slightly better. Three days before going home, he overdid the walking and spent two days in bed.
Since we are home I have to do everything on my own and have to drive him everywhere.
Anyway, I went back to art school on Monday and after some serious thinking, I went from painting to drawing, which is better for me.
Photoshop will have to wait for some time now but I'm going to look through the postings here.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Christina, glad to have you back. Sorry to hear about your husbands hernia, hope he's felling better.

I love to paint.................while I'm very good at drawing, I don't like to draw! I would much rather paint!

I will say this though, if one can't draw.........more than likely one can't paint. They're one in the same. It's about the interpretation of what you see. Not everyone has the ability to interpret what they see much less translate that interpretation to a support with any form of media.