What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now have two jobs

hershy314

Guru
I just landed a second job today. Starting tomorrow I'll be working at a salvage yard pulling parts off cars. I've wanted to work at a place like this for a while so I'm a bit excited. Just wish it was warmer lol. So Mon-Fri I'll be getting my hands dirty and the weekends I'll be making sales at Wal-Mart. They pay at the salvage yard is only minimum wadge, but that could change.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Heyyy congrats andrew. !!
Junkman by day and photographer by night. (let's see, let me rephrase that..Auto Parts Recovery Technician instead of junkman)

Tom Mann

Guru
Hi Hershy - That's more great news! If you are anything like me, I absolutely *HATE* being trapped indoors all week long, even if the outdoor work is demanding. Working outside lifts people's spirits, makes you strong, exposes you to fewer indoor germs, etc. I'm sure there are going to be some days this winter when you wish you were indoors all the time, but I'll be that you will love the change of pace.

Congrats,

Tom M