What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy valentines day

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Does this mean the OP is givng away choclates and roses to forum membrs who reply here?..... :cheesygrin:

I think that's exactly what that means dv8! I can do without the roses.........but chocolates sound great!

Tom Mann

Guru
I suspect that the OP did NOT make a spelling error in his first post. He's been around women for a while and knows that reamings are what you will get if you forget the day. :rofl:

T

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I suspect that the OP did NOT make a spelling error in his first post. He's been around women for a while and knows that reamings are what you will get if you forget the day. :rofl:

T

:shocked:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

T

Helll hath no fury like a woman deprived of valentine goodies.......

REAMING.....
(slang)

• to scold or reprimand severely (usually followed by out).
  • to cheat; defraud.

:rofl: All men.... beware this Valnetine's day boo-boo.... or risk a reaming reciprocation....