What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Place

hershy314

Guru
After a few years of being gone from home I'm finally getting the chance to move back. This is something I've waited on for a long time and this May or maybe even early as April I'll be home for good. This is a great opportunity since there are a ton of jobs (and yes tons of people as well), easier to get around since I don't have a vehicle, plus most of all my family is up there. Down side to this would be no more free room and board like I have now, but I'd rather have the independence anyway. Honestly I wish I could leave tomorrow and do this, but I'm waiting for my tax refund. Plus I have a vacation coming up at the end of April and if I move now I might have to miss it. Hopefully moving back to the city will give me some inspiration for new photomanips and photography.

Tom Mann

Guru
Sounds wonderful, Hershy! I hope it can happen as soon as you would like.

Best regards and good luck with the move.

Tom M

hershy314

Guru
This is something I've been working towards for a long time. The good part is I have enough set aside for two months of rent and bills, which should give me enough time to find work. I'm sure I can, I mean jobs pop up just about every day where I'm moving to. It's going to be nice to be back home.