What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Clintons and power

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Paul, you have a serious crush on Hillary don't you?

Paul

Former Member
Crush the liars and all the followers.

Paul

Former Member
Also Sam that is the offspring of the liars not the two faced liar who forgot the name of a dead man and then said does it really matter while taking millions of dollars from the poor while giving millions of dollars to the rich, sick fanatical insular and ugly.

iDad

Guru
You need to get better sources for you info Paul not that I'm a Hilary supporter or anything but if you're going to knock a politician get your facts straight ;)

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
wait, political discussion is allowed on PSG? heh, go figure

Keep it civil gentlemen, opinions are great, and you're allowed them by all means but just don't kill each other okay?

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
You need to get better sources for you info Paul not that I'm a Hilary supporter or anything but if you're going to knock a politician get your facts straight ;)

So where's it going hawkeye, Egypt?

Last edited by a moderator:

hawkeye

Guru
Egypt is in October, hopefully.

The thread however has gone to her daughter needs re-shoeing and Hillary has shifty eyes.

I'm not a Hillary fan, but you need to do a little better.

Paul

Former Member
Egypt will be gone soon as will most of the sand countries.

hawkeye

Guru
Egypt will be gone soon as will most of the sand countries.

Those sand countries, as you call them, have all survived for thousands of years longer than the USA and Australia have even existed. They will still be here when you and I are long gone.

Paul

Former Member
Say that to the now lost cities and monuments of Iraq

hawkeye

Guru
They're all still there. Just about every country on Earth has gone through tumultuous times, including the US. They have all survived in one form or another.

iDad

Guru
Anything is possible, even Paul making sense, it will happen..... Someday :mrgreen:

Steve

Retired Administrator
This an interesting discussion, not like anything we've had before.
Political and religious discussions can head south really fast though.

Please guys, keep pejorative comments about individuals, counties, cultures, or religions, etc., to yourselves.

hawkeye

Guru
This an interesting discussion, not like anything we've had before.
Political and religious discussions can head south really fast though.

Please guys, keep pejorative comments about individuals, counties, cultures, or religions, etc., to yourselves.

Hence, my first post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.