What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a lil' hello story

Baker

They called me Baker, back when there was a "they". I'm standin' here on the bow of a broken and listing sculler, rain and wind tearin' at the patchy red skin of my otherwise pale cheeks. Torn sails and no sign of land. Rain's been comin' down in sheets, thunder and lightnin' a plenty. Watched the natives kill my crew while I dangled on a rope. Don't know how I lived, but here I am. Bastards took everything of consequence, including the maps and the compass. It's been three days of livin' off rain water and shoe leather. Haven't seen the sun or moon in God knows how long. I'm lost, adrift. Yep, yep yep... I'm a soul adrift in wild and unknown parts. Unknown to me, at least. Plenty of people know this as the Sea of Essix, or CS6 for short. Put 'em in my shoes and it'd all be fine. But I've been alone here for some time now. Maybe I'll get lucky and hit an island, find some help. Then again, maybe not...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Baker and welcome to PSG.

I want some of what your smokin'!

Paul

Former Member
Like,like like a groovy man:pimp:

Hello Survivor, and welcome to Photoshop Guru Island...you've found a good place here to improve your pitiful situation.
Lots of good people here, who'll feed you some Photoshop morsels on your way. Just ask a lot of questions and post some of your work.