What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Online project management tool

nicknikolaev

Hello, my name is Nick.

I'm the co-founder of the online project management tool called Casual.
(casual.pm)

Casual is a project management tool that lets you organize tasks & ideas the way they look in your mind. You plan and execute your activities as visual workflows. This way of planning is like drawing a flowchart. It's a new, shockingly easy approach to managing tasks, projects and ideas.

I would like for you to give Casual a shot and give us some valuable feedback after doing so. We have a 14-day trial period during which you can try out all of our features for free!

Also, our project is absolutely free for educational institutions and students. You can use Casual to streamline the educational process, as well as organize projects at your institution and in the community.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Drop me a line at nick(at)casual.pm. I’d be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
casual.pm
Thanks!