What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freelance Graphic Designer

Kathleen Fox

I decided to work as a freelance designer for a couple of months now. It has been a roller coaster ride really but I have never enjoyed my life as much as I do today. The downside? Of course getting clients on a regular basis. I have been using the social media but seems not enough as a marketing arm for this kind of business. What can you suggest to further introduce my services?

consistentplayer

Hi, my daughter is also doing some freelance projects for web designs and just like you she is planning to hire somebody to help her with regards to seo marketing. Yes, many of the entrepreneurs are using it for the promotion of their website. We just do not know the price yet but we are considering some that we found online. We are also trying to get some feedback on its reliability before deciding to finally to get one. I will inform you if we already got a good deal with their services.

Kathleen Fox

Is your daughter getting some assistance from a online marketing firm? I have made an inquiry but thinking about my current financial state, I am afraid, I would not be able to maintain this kind of services.

Last edited by a moderator: