What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Try to identify this close-up photo

Tough one Paul. There's simply far too many items that could be in the average garage.

Unless your willing to offer up a more substantial clue, I'm ready for the big reveal on this one.

Good effort Chris but sadly no mate.

It's the inside of a planter or a hub cap.

No Sam great guesses though, a clue maybe?

Can be fixed or rotational.

For the reflection seems to be on the street or garden house, but nothing come to my mind.

Great guess but sadly no, usually found indoors.

I dont know if when you say it can be rotative or fixed, you mean the same model or in diferent models, so my try will be some kind of fan / air conditioner.

Cheers XD

What is the reflection? you take it outside for the photo or i was mistaken about the house or building?

Isn't that the shell of that coconut from the seychelles?

Darn... For once I'm pretty sure I'm right and it turns out its meant for Paul. :banghead:

OK OK, it's just a little game. Paul is maybe asleep?

Eggy, you're absolutely right. The coconut is called "coco de mer", from the seychelles.

DSCN4493.jpg

Back