What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad news.

MrToM

Guru
I hate having to be the bearer of bad news but...

WE'RE BACK!

Had to go AWOL for a while as "The Dunny" caught a scorching case of "Fin Rot" ....... and when "The Dunny" gets a scorching case of "Fin Rot" everybody gives him a very wide birth.

Anyway, with the judicious application of several band-aids and copious amounts of Chicken Soup he's back in the land of the living.

Thanks everyone for your PM's and emails, Morse code, semaphore and carrier pigeon messages...appreciated. :thumbsup:

Now......what have we missed?

fin_rot_01.png

Regards.
MrToM.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
DA PENGUIN'S BACK!!!! .... HEAD TO THE HILLS, EVERYBODY!!!!!!.....

Which iceberg did you crawl out from... lol

Good tidings to you and the boys.... Glad to see you're in all good spirits.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oui mate! Glad to have you back!!!

The girls have missed ya!!!
MrToMsPenguins_02.jpg

MrToM

Guru
...Which iceberg did you crawl out from... lol...

fin_rot_02.png

The white one.....just to left of the white one in front of the white one.....I think.....but it could have been the white one.....possibly.....not sure.....I know it was a white one though but......

Regards.
MrToM.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On a very serious note, glad to have ya back! I have missed those mischievous Penguins!

Hope all is well with you and family.

MrToM

Guru
Thanks mate.

All good......no dramas.

Had a little 'undercover' project pop up out of the blue......took me out of 'internet range' for several weeks......that's all I can say...sorry.

Regards.
MrToM.

Tom Mann

Guru
I don't have a clue what "The Dunny" and "Fin Rot" are, but I'm sure glad to have you back! We all missed you!

All the best,

Tom M

Tom Mann

Guru
U capture any good pixels when u were out of "internet range" or were they all hiding?

T

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Well look who's back! We missed you.
I'm really glad Mr T and not just me...

ice bear.png

MrToM

Guru
Thanks both, appreciated.

You two certainly seem to have the 3D bug eh?

Its like watching a double act with you two!....and that's a GOOD thing!...some excellent work from the pair of you.

Regards.
MrToM.

Paul

Former Member
Thanks mate.

All good......no dramas.

Had a little 'undercover' project pop up out of the blue......took me out of 'internet range' for several weeks......that's all I can say...sorry.

Regards.
MrToM.

You one of those secret shopper dudes?:rofl:

MrToM

Guru
LOL....as in 'Photo' or 'Retail'...?

Imagine jumping on someone for using PS badly....shaking a finger at them and saying...'You Suck At Photoshop!". (Yeah, I've seen the YT vids):rofl:

I probably shouldn't have used the term 'undercover', although true.....'subterranean' would be a better description.

Regards.
MrTom.