What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Youtube/Twitch for Artist

Hoogle

Guru
Check it out if you ever want to watch peoples workflow hey can always do more streamers streaming photoshop, this is flooded with anime style art but it is really for any style of art and it is all live streaming

I love it especially as you can do nudes etc and no copyright strikes for music etc....

https://picarto.tv/

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've been watching some of these since you posted the link. I really like the idea streaming tv allowing you to watch others workflow and techniques. I only wish there was something like this for more serious artists. Most of the streams are nothing more than kids with Crayons. Those that are using Ps, could use a little more help with how to use Ps.

All in all, very interesting and often informative. I wish there was a site like this for more advanced artists. There may be some better artists here, they may not be online. I'll watch more to see who come's along.

Hoogle

Guru
I suppose the problem is getting the timing right, There are some amazing people that stream on their that do really photo realistic paintings you just have to see which streams have the most viewers, and most off all the 1s without the annoying anime cartoons also playing, but the majority of the time it does seem to be anime / manga style.

But also remember you can stream for free with a basic account so of course it will attract a lot of younger people, but you can also create your own categories. Once word gets out I am sure it will have more than cartoon artists on their and be really popular. I think it is a brilliant way to teach as well you can talk, have multi people streaming at the same time on 1 channel, you have chat so Q & As as you work etc. It has so much potential... Just stick with it and watch it grow...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks H....................now I'm addicted to picarto. :shocked:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Now my streaming is not working with FF.

My Flash is updated, removed cookies, turned off ad-block...........still nothing.
Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.24.18 AM.png

Works great with Safari............but I don't want to use Safari, I prefer FF.

Any suggestions?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I restarted FF in safe mode, picarto still not working, so it's not any of the extensions or plug ins.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I restarted my mac, still nothing. Can't find any way to contact Picardo. Oh well.

edit: found contact info!

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No word from picarta.tv.

Resolved the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling flash. Re-initializing flash in add-ons.