What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Chris_designs as Ipad pro or SUrface Pro for digital art as I am here

Hoogle

Guru
Ok so whilst I was in hospital I got obsessed with these colouring in books for adults, even now at final stages of Recovery I still do them as they distract me from the world and relax me but today I purchased a cool 1 that made me think of CHris. It is £1 well spent if you ask me.

And for those of you mocking me for doing colouring in I have actually started doing them digitally as well, so combined with steady hand practice and colouring in using photoshop with my graphics tablet it has become really good tablet usage improvement.

I really have got into doing my own art now as drawing has always been a weak spot for me so considering buying an ipad pro or surface pro for drawing on, as it is more flexible than a cintiq at same kind of price.

Ideally my choice would be a surface pro as it comes with a great stylus pen and windows so not limited on software however I am leaning to the ipad even though it is more limiting, more expensive and the fact you have to buy suitable apps and the apple pencil so going to be around £1200 which is still good money but the pro being battery life, a surface pro at a push is 3-4 hours usage where as ipad pro can be upto 12 hours with the large display. so if anyone uses either maybe they can say their preference with pros and cons. As I have to admit the only pro for the ipad to me is the battery life, but the i7 or i5 with ram and storage on a surface pro makes more sense to me as I am an I.T Guy so in my eyes the technology behind the surface pro seems way superior but at a cost of battery life.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Steampunk-Coloring-Creative-Haven-Books/dp/0486499197

here are some of the images

7d1a90c8413b1aa0768d179836d22426.jpg
d5ae9850b1845b301aa0cadad128f612.jpg

Ok so whilst I was in hospital I got obsessed with these colouring in books for adults, even now at final stages of Recovery I still do them as they distract me from the world and relax me but today I purchased a cool 1 that made me think of CHris. It is £1 well spent if you ask me.

Hi Hoogle
I'm glad to hear that you're making progress in your recovery.
I'm a bit surprised that you where thinking of me and my Steampunk images, though I like the one drawing you posted here. I just couldn't leave it, and started to add some color to it.
Here is my final result.

steampunk_girl_pin_up_by_dogsupreme-d7m1ufh for coloring chrisdesign.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: