What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for partner!

mostcla

Hello guys, I'm looking for someone (boy or girl) skilled/loyal partner to make small business in designs like selling logo, avatar, overlay (stream), gaming logos, YouTube banner and all, also helping people like making tutorials and editing, if you are interested. Please contact me for more information!

Tom Mann

Guru
Dear @mostcla -

I see that you haven't received any responses yet. This forum has participants scattered around the world, and it's the summer (i.e., vacation time for many folks), so be patient, someone might be interested in such a proposition.

That being said, you have to realize that most people seriously interested in such work are probably also well aware of the stiff competition already in place, e.g., the very aggressive design and clipping path operations (...many in South Asia). In addition, you are a complete unknown to people on this forum, so taking the plunge and immediately entering a business partnership with you is not very likely.

I am almost certain that you would attract more people if you:

(a) Included in your message a summary of your business model including estimated revenues, advertising, other participants, a bit about your background, what you bring to the table, etc.. You won't be giving away any "secrets" if you do this instead of immediately ask people to contact you privately. For all we know, this could be nothing but a new version of the classic "new business opportunity" internet scam;

(b) Proposed alternative types of arrangements to a partnership (say, initially, a fee-for-service arrangement that could morph into a partnership if you proved trustworthy with respect to payments, were easy to work with, you actually did some work for the partnership, etc.).

The above will show that at least you have given some minimal amount of thought to such matters and seem to be serious about building a business.

Just my $0.02,

Tom M

Last edited: