What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd Ghostly image.

Confestium

Got permission from my friend to post this here.

There appears to be an odd ghostly arm holding the little girl under the chin.

Sorry the image is small but does anyone have any ideas on what it could be?

.facebook_1478022389860.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, it's difficult to say, but, based on the jutting position of her jaw, it looks to me like she has something soft/rubbery clenched between her teeth and someone is holding or pulling on it. It would be hard to say what the object actually is, but what I can deduce with almost absolute certainty is that it's not anything "ghostly" or supernatural.

Confestium

Owner of the photo claims the child had nothing in her mouth and was watching tv at the time the photo was taken.

Hard to prove though as I wasnt there lol.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't even think it's been photoshopped. It was a coincidental photo taken at the right time. The owner is having a bit of fun with everyone.

Chucktin

Is the original a print ... or what?
Maybe a reflection or a lens flare or something smeared on the image.
Sea story: About year 2000 somebody (a real nitwit, in my DAO) tried to prove a picture was faked based on a lens flare. 'nuff said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Tom Mann

Guru
Clearly, it's either:

a) Orbs in Photos (Google that phrase and be prepared for millions of hits, LOL); or,

b) The Heptapods from "Arrival" came a bit early, LOL.

Tom M