What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the macro

Eggy

Retired Moderator
A cigarette filter? Kinda, sorta like this?

Almost spot on Jerry :thumbsup:but I'll concede, its an E-cigarette.

Here's the original photo

DSC01107.JPG

See you all tomorrow for the next 'guess the macro'. :wave:

Tom Mann

Guru
Nah ... Jerry essentially gave it to us when he said cigarette filter. I don't smoke, so I would have never figured it out without that HUGE clue. Thanks, Jerry!

BTW, guys, FYI, we are leaving tomorrow for a 3 week trip around Europe. We'll be jumping from hotel to hotel, and I won't have any Photoshop machine with me, just my phone, so you probably won't be seeing much of me till around the 20th. I'll get on periodically, tho.

With my wife and daughter along, I'm making this a family holiday and not a photography holiday, so pix will likely be ordinary tourist shots from a little point and shoot camera, LOL.

All the best,

Tom M

Jerry D

Power User
I got part of the way, but Tom got it all. Eggy gave it up with the vacuum and habit. Smoking sucks!

Have a safe trip, Tom. I'm :mrgreen:

fredfish

Guru
Tom - I suspect that your point and shoot shots will still be of a superior quality!! People take pictures - not cameras!

Tom Mann

Guru
Thanks for the kind wishes, Eggy, Jerry, and Fred. We've been looking forward to this trip for quite a while. It should be very nice!
fredfish - re: "People take pix, not cameras", maybe, but everyone knows that Leonardo di Vinci would have been nothing but a common plodder without his Nikoniccia Delux X9000 Boars Bristle #2 brush. It just made the guy, don't you know, LOL.

:)

Tom

Tom Mann

Guru
That's funny! I can see it as being very useful, especially if we start to get on each other's nerves, LOL.

T