What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the macro 06

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Hmmph, not much activity lately. Maybe most are still recovering from the Hollydays.

Lets do a guess.

Guess the macro 06.jpg

This time no mercy, it needs to be correct...
I will only provide a 'chill/heat' factor.

Pipsmom

Guru
You guys are too good .....I wrecked my brain and came up with speakers first then went away to think on it some more. Thought too long...it's solved now .......Next? Hahahahaha

Tom Mann

Guru
Yup, I agree: They are too fast. While I was conversing with Argos in another thread, you guys solved it before I could submit my guess (which was the little camera on ATM machines). So, I would have been wrong anyway, LOL.

T

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Eggy, I knew it looked like a camera lens, but you should have made us guess what type! LOL!! It would have taken us awhile to figure that one out! I was thinking more along the lines of an older phone camera.

These are great! Keep them coming!

Eggy... it's made of glass, but not a ring.

Pipsmom... very cold.

Argos....Bingo, your close enough. it's a rather fancy lightbulb.

PHILIPS_74321700.jpg

Last edited:

Pipsmom

Guru
Wow, that is a fancy light! Loved that challenge...had all two brain cells firing like crazy trying to figure that one out. LOL
Next....