What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firefox: Google search display suggestions?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not sure what has happened, but my FireFox Google search display is now showing results in these panels!!!
Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 1.24.54 PM.png

Any suggestions on how to set it back to normal like this? (this is from a different browser)
Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 1.28.39 PM.png

I have searched high and low and can't find any answers online.

Cured it!

Just removed a Google . com cookie.

Hey Sam

Haven't seen that before, the only thing that I could suggest is resetting FF, you may want to backup your bookmarks although the refresh should create a backup folder for you

Click on the menu icon top right corner then go to the Help Menu and choose Troubleshooting Information
Untitled1.jpg

Then choose Refresh Firefox
Untitled.jpg

OK disregard the above as I didn't see your post until after I posted the above, dam that thingy refresh :rofl:

Last edited:
I was reading this one

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/websearch/z3FDJRmwcUM/discussion

the only post with a posible solution:

So far the only way I've been able to "fix" this, is to

1. use firefox, make sure you are not logged into your google account
2. if you have been, log out
3. go to google.com
4. setting, disable instant search
5. save (may have to restart firefox)
6. what ever you do, do not log into your google account.
7. from you other browser, chrome, log into your google account and send google a feedback ASAP

Edit: same here didn't read your last post XD

Thanks Ged for trying!!

I was about to throw my computer through the window!!!

I never agreed to be a test subject for what they are calling a CARD style UI.................it really angers me that they think it's fine to just spring things on us like that!

Back