What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with creating a search engine for Photoshop related tutorials and guides

ps-resources

Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to say that you have an amazing community here - I've been reading some of the posts here and it's a great place for all levels.

Secondly, I wanted to ask a few questions, which will help us a lot with an initiative we are now working on.

My team and I, from London, are developing a search engine that will gather all of the best Photoshop learning resources on the web, into one place and will have quite advanced filtering and sorting options.

We are now in the research stage (did some development too...), and would LOVE to hear you opinions, thoughts and recommendations for making it 100% perfect for all.

It would be extremely helpful for us if you could write down several of the best online resources for learning Photoshop and also, what do you think would be useful to have in the search engine?
Sorting options, filters for the results, etc...

We will sure update you on any development when there will be :)

I can't thank you enough for helping, much appreciated!