What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

36 hours and no water

gedstar

Guru
It's been 36 hours where I live and we have no mains water, that means no shower, no washing. no cooking, no flushing the toilet, OMG it smells here :biglaff: and I can't even water down my whiskey :rofl:
Welcome to Ireland 2017 or is it 1930 :cheesygrin:

View attachment 76371

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Really?

I thought it was always raining in Ireland...

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Really?

I thought it was always raining in Ireland...

Yep we have one of the most rainy countries in the world but our water infrastructure is pretty dated hasn't been updated in the last 40 years

Last edited:

MikeMc

McGuru
Cmon down !!9cc6f9867d5c4e8cf2a306ab56948f8e.jpg

30" in only 30 days !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gedstar

Guru
Just been informed another 24 hours without water ah jaysus I'm going to smell really bad :rofl:

Last edited:

Pipsmom

Guru
Is that the smell I been smelling all day :rofl: Just kidding
Gezzzz didn't know it was that bad over there

gedstar

Guru
Is that the smell I been smelling all day :rofl: Just kidding
Gezzzz didn't know it was that bad over there

Ireland's a third world country living in the 21st century, we have the worst health service in the modern world

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Consider a bath in Guinness Ged and have a sip while bathing, better then smelly armpits...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What caused the mains to stop working?

fredfish

Guru
I am still trying to get used to the concept of "water down my whiskey" ! :biglaff:

gedstar

Guru
Water is still a trickle and looks like not been fully restored until tomorrow or the next day or the day after that :rolleyes: so it's over to the shop for a packet of baby wipes, that's if they've any left :rofl:

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Its eighter a 12 pack of the cheapest bottled water or a family pack AXE.

Seriously, nowadays? Its easier to find water in the Sahel desert...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I only use filtered water, I never trust the water coming out of my tap to drink.

Ged, are you having to boil your water you use for consumption?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Since the water in the pipage stood still for quite some time there's a real possibility of contamination Ged and the water won't be potable until it is flushed by fresh disinfected (read chlorinated) water!

gedstar

Guru
Guys we have no water again, taps have run dry :banghead:
Sam we don't even have water to boil, I never drink tap water always bottled but the shop are running dry on supply of that to
Not been able to have a shower since Friday what a joke of a country I live in and to make matters even worse looks like it may not be sorted until Wednesday :banghead:

Last edited: