What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRMA'S Coming....to Florida

MikeMc

McGuru
Me, we are hunkering down as it gonna be a quick mover Saturday 8ish is our date. We live on the southwestern corner of FL...about 100 miles as the crow flies from Key West. water for bathing, Ice for cocktails and keeping food cold, A friend will be by soon captain_morgan_grande.jpg, so we are almost set, Work tomorrow, off paid Friday for staying today and tomorrow so I can move things Friday.

Good news for us should IRMA follow the tracks, we get a bit of water/ no surge / and weaker winds

Cannot see running north to no rooms or fuel We gonna Hunker! Looking at (power permitting) making a few works in my time.
Talk at Y'all next week from sunny Naples!
HurTrack2.gif

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow MIke! I hope she follows the projected tracks and you don't get the brunt of her fury. Good luck and keep us informed!

Pipsmom

Guru
Headed towards Georgia also were I am presently by this morning projections, but will be down graded to a Cat 1 by then...hoping is continues to turn and we don't get a direct hit. Praying for all Floridians as they will take a hard hit first

MikeMc

McGuru
Been thru my share, Really depends on Mother Nature , if we are blessed it stays east

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeMc

McGuru
Coming right at us now....
Scary nasty !

fredfish

Guru
Coming right at us now....
Scary nasty !

Hunker down and keep safe!!

Cheers

John

MikeMc

McGuru
Net is finally back.
We survived Irma with winds speeds of 145mph.
Our blessing is we are all safe, and my house had zero damage . Thank the Lord. Here's an idea ...113a601c23223231075fed9b50184776.jpgdfc0cec335db7197b32ff1097833d97f.jpg

MikeMc

McGuru
Thanks...... scary times.
Now power (ac) and hot meals. We got a last hot shower yesterday as the tank was full. Pray for FPL fast service.

fredfish

Guru
Glad to hear you are fundamentally OK Mike - I am sure that photo should form part of a challenge some where down the line :)

Cheers

John

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mike! Glad to hear you made it through! I was. really worried about you and your decision to stay. I hope the damage to your property was not severe.

MikeMc

McGuru
01ccfbe193182fb175e5062fb43dd986.jpg

I was humbled and blessed. I had zero damage to my property. After kneeling and thanking My Lord, I proudly raised my flag.