What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh so funny

Paul

Former Member
This is the best YouTube clip of the year for me, it as come out on most top tens around the world as there favourites also.

iDad

Guru
You may want to add the link ;)

Paul

Former Member
Watch you talking about willis?

iDad

Guru
I don't see a link in your post

Paul

Former Member
Theres a great big screen in the middle from YouTube?

Hoogle

Guru
Guess it is time to actually use your computer the new youtube videos do not come up on webpages with iphones or ipads I think you have to use the youtube app

iDad

Guru
Chachachanges.......

Pepperbel

I love that video, watched it way too many times....I'm gonna slyly slip in this one;

:rofl:

Paul

Former Member
I hate cats they are sly and stink the house out.

ibclare

Queen Bee
that is so saaaaaaaaaaad! the first one with the dog.

(this from someone who gives half her fish dinner to the cats and dogs, so consider the source)

and whose cats do you know Paul? :mrgreen:

Cats are exceptionally clean. Of course, I only have a litter box out when it's raining :D o/w out they go!

Paul

Former Member
Tom cat pee is the worst smell going, we have no cats - but i used to work for the local council doing repair works for the elderly and some of those peoples house stank of cat pee so bad, it clings to your clothing.

Paul

Former Member
Like i said tom cat pee is so noticeable.