What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Username Origins!

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
th_mangerhotdog.gif

Tom Mann

Guru
Sorry, but I don't have as interesting a story to tell as some of you. Tom Mann is just my name, plain and simple, just shortened a bit for speed when logging in.

Nice Topic ....My Nickname comes from the Game "Resident Evil 3 - The Nemesis" (don't tell me no one on earth ever played it) I was pretty much impressed by that game and thought about choosing my nickname as The Nemesis

almost on every forum / blog / website I used to go for the nickname "The Nemesis" but sometimes it's not available then I thought about adding something unique to it so if you see evil nemesis around internet you think of me ..

and here's my Nickname :)

inkpad.t

Guru
My name came about because when i first started using photoshop i used it for attempting digital paintings ( all came out like i peed on a water color so gave up ), I have no tablet and was wondering what to call my self in forums , seeing as i was doing everthing with mouse and mat that it should be inkpad. ink for the photoshop and pad for using the mouse..

But inkpad was already used in some forums so it became inkpad.t ... with the .t for my sir name... I also use inkpadalan for my first name in other places...

There were other surgestions as what to call me as i have been described as perminantly needing a straight jacket and should be put away... thats where a lot of the ward 10 humor comes in... i wont go in to detail but another name put forward was Nut-Job..

Not painting a prety picture of my self here am i... but was only due to my sence of humor, nothing else ( if you believe that ?)

If that about ward 10 gets anoying by the way just say.. i get carried away with it some times and it can be quite repetative.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Inkpadalan, huh? So, does this mean we might also call you Alan? Well, I happen to be fond of the inmates from that particular ward, so ramble on!

Paul

Former Member
Formerly Belial, lord of the darkness and black pen on my tablet.
Now boring old Paul, it's my birth name.

Paul

Former Member
Lol yeah the good/bad old days, i changed because to many pm's asking if i was someone else somewhere else i was most of the time the person they was asking of but i couldn't do with all the hassle back then.

valravn

no wonder it looked like pee, using a mouse..
j/k i'm left handed but always used to and now can only operate mouse with my right hand, with shitty hand-eye coordination..
so i need a tab all the time..

valravn

Formerly Belial, lord of the darkness and black pen on my tablet.
Now boring old Paul, it's my birth name.

hehe, i was wondering if it was sacasm that someone with that crude humor would run by a that generic handle..

hershy314

Guru
some interesting stories, first part of my name comes from two sources, my gf (now ex) used to say when I would give her a kiss they were hershy kisses. cheesy yes, but still cute. also got the same name at work because no one ever wanted to say my last name and we had 3 people working there who had the same first name as me so people started calling me hershy. the 314 part is the area code of where I was born and raised. Good ole St Louis MO

Greeley

Greeley was from a band i like called Greeley Estates

but i called my character on WoW 'Greeley' and i became pretty famous on my realm. Eventually everybody just started calling me Greeley outside of WoW and a few friends called me it aswell so it kind of just span off from that.

Dreamers

Guru
From all the imaginations that swirl around my head, almost like dreams.......
That's where Dreamers came from.

I used to have char on WoW aswell, called by this name.
As I like all kind of fantasy images but also i'm looking into the normal photo editing and jumping left to right trying to animate and pentool here and there just jumping strait into all kind of things getting nuts like jumping into the Grand Canyon and holding breath.... wraaaaahh ... oops someone took out the water of the Grand Canyon.......lol

Thanks for the thread Jessicayla :)

drooollsss Jessicayla droooooolllsssss hehehe :lol:

ComedyLover

i use many user names depending on my mood someone called me comedyfreak coz i always seek comedy anime i really liked it n changed from comedyfreak to comedylover

other user names like gummybear , lost girl xD

Dreamers

Guru
hey Matt, isn't your avatar nearly looks like Jimi Hendrix?
It just came up with me lol.... i'm a Hendrix fan :)

Last edited: