What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Year Greetings to all Islamic Members....

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Assalamu Alaikum....

From the staff and members of PSGURUS, we wish all our Islamic members a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Kul 'am wa antum bikhair !

Bayramınız mübarek olsun !

Akhtar de nekmregha sha !

Selamat Lebaran !

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfritri !

It's still 2013 there bud...... your jumping the gun :rofl:

You're a real KUMQUAT, iDad.... :cheesygrin:

Today's the end of Ramadan and the start of the 2 -day celebration here in Malaysia. Other countries, celebrate it differently.

lol you guys are nuts.... if it's a new year then why not change the date? You guys always have to make it so complicated.... hey who you callin a kumquat
you you! ADMINISTRATOR

Today's celebration is actually a precursor to the start of Islamic New Year ( In November, I think) - 1434 AH (Al-Hijra)..... with respect and apologies to the Islamic community if I got my facts wrong.

YOU... You're a kumquat, iDad....... (where's that show tongue smiley?)

[video=youtube_share;z0nK5zXMDDc]http://youtu.be/z0nK5zXMDDc[/video]

Well in that case a high probability of feasting will occur within the Islamic community and I would like to offer my congratulations and the proper way to eat kumquat.........:mrgreen:

I hope they do enjoy it I spared no expense....:cheesygrin:...... it doesn't seem to be many talkative Islam members here

After the holy month of Ramadan, comes the Eid ul fitr festival. Before the event occurs Muslims send Eid cards & greetings to each other.

I knew you'd speakup eventually.:mrgreen::thumbsup:

"...Before the event occurs Muslims send Eid cards & greetings to each other..."

Every year or two, some of my Muslim students will send me an Eid card (electronic or paper). The cards I've received have been absolutely beautiful.

Many of these are obviously designed using PS (or equivalent). As Photoshop Gurus, maybe we should have a little contest to design our own PSG Eid card and post the winner in this thread.

T

PS - With a quick search, I couldn't find any that resembled the cards I've received, but since many folks here probably have not seen an Eid card, here's one to give people an idea of what they look like.

Attachments

• Eid_Mubarak.png
    Eid_Mubarak.png
    680.1 KB · Views: 1

Back