What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My DeviantArt Page!

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
not sure if I've already shared. but here you go anyway.

http://zeealex.deviantart.com/

enjoy! I'll be posting work on there that I may not post on here, so yeah, feel free to have a gander, watch and do whatever :D

I will be posting more work on there as I go, there are a few older pieces in there that you've already seen, and they make my new work look like davinci or something :p

if you have any questions, I think one question may pop up about a certain favorite (which for the record is funny) I'll answer them.

SPWA

Power User
Nice one Zeealex. Faved one of your pics. Mine is here.

I actually like deviantArt, it is a good place to post your stuff, and get some exposure, but one thing I don't like about it is recently, it's becoming an extension of Graphic River, and I have to say, some of the stuff these guys are selling for $, I could knock up in 2mins & better.