What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the heck is your name and . . .

ibclare

Queen Bee
a local priest used his 'power of christ compels me' card, luckily the demon flew off and i became Paul, i still have no mirror reflection nor do i have a shadow?

Is that like a "get out of jail free" card or is it just a euphimism for excorcism?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Apart from its roots to my musician days.... http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...tc/42306-username-origins.html#post1533616393

I've been using dv8_fx since my early days in the net (circa 1993-ish)...

D - VEE ..... V (Victor) Vee is what family, relatives and close, close friends call me.... even my sister Gloria is fondly called Gee or G.

8 ... Chinese lucky number tho I'm not Chinese.... lol

_FX - when I took up graphics as a career.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Oh, c'mon, you may say that the 8 is a lucky number, but we're all familiar with your deviant behaviour and we know you deviate from the norm (no reference to Dad), and that is one of the many reasons we love you. :mrgreen:

Lamar Hood

This is the first site im using my name i usually go by Chop305. Chop short for my nick name Choppa and 305 the area code of my city Miami. But anyway obviously Lamar is my first name and Hood is my fathers last name. Which i hope to offically make my last name I just been lazy to go to court and do it lol such a drag.:rolleyes:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi Choppa. good tp have you. Like you, one day I plan to change my first name to my middle name and my last name also, but to my mother's maiden name. However, it has been on my mind for ten years so far . . .

fotograffiti

Power User
If you can deal with another Chris....
I am Christina (nobody ever calls me Chris though)
I always had Ocean as a nickname because my love for the sea, but when I was working as Ocean Photo, people presumed I specialized in oceans, (also try google Ocean Photo...) So I changed it to Photograffiti.

nitea

I'm Diyana... a Bulgarian with Greek name, but not exactly, cause the original is DiAna.... I do sign my stuff as Diyana Georgieva, sometimes i use the Cyrillic alphabet - Дияна Георгиева.

nitea is my first alias...when I chat in mIRC in 1999/ 2000 and I was dating with some suspicious people :)
The name came as combination from a local hair color brand - Nita, and I simply add a E after the T and nitea was born. I'm not sure that brand exist now days, but during the Rave period in my country i was coloring my hair often in some "poison" colors ... that explains the colorful people ..:) they are all nice guys .. but according to my relatives they are are still suspicious!

egosbar

Guru
im mark , got my name by half my nickname , ego , coming from my last name , ego's bar is what i call the bar i built at home hence egosbar
i go by this tag on all my sites
most call me ego

Lind Designs

I have edited this post because I read the original post wrong and decided to post about my online alias. My real name is Reece, I don't mind if you guys call me that. "Honky" or "Tonk" both sound weird so I would actually prefer Reece, lol.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I believe that Clare's intention for this thread was to get your real name. Please take a gander at the first post pardner.