What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jumping Forum

inkpad.t

Guru
Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but just lately when i am on the forum i have notice that it jumps... by that a mean the site seems as though it has some kind glitch. i will be reading a thread and all of a sudden its as though the screen jumps up and down very quick and ever so slightly. doesn't happen anywhere else.

Maybe its when some one posts something and then the site updates ?.

Maybe your mouse wheel as crap in the mechanism, or the mouse as become glitchy, i haven't seen anything like your description anyway.

I haven't noticed it either Inky.

I'll have what you're drinking, nope, no jumping here lol

Thanks guys.... just me then ?... but it dos it when i'm typing and have not got hold of the mouse, i will have to do some testing... someone might be jumping on to my internet connection ?, it is a secured network but you never know..

If you're using a wireless keyboard, that might be it. I had one that used to do that and it turned out that it would bounce the signal off a glass paperweight on my desk. Moved that paperweight and problem solved.

Back