What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile phones

bucika

Hello,

If someone needs any help with there mobile devices phones, tablets.. feel free to ask here. I have 7+ years of experience in that field. (rooting, jailbreaking, what apps to install where to get them, witch ones are good etc..)

Or if you need help in choosing your new mobile device. Just ask I pretty much now specs for every single smartphone out there.

Hope I can give something back to community like that,

Cheers.

I know a little something about cases and screen protectors too. So you can ask what to use on your phones.
Sorry forgot to write that before. :)

For as long as you are offering reviews, model comparisons, troubleshooting help and helpful tips only, we'll allow this.

Please refrain from selling , marketing or linking members to a mobile phone sales site.

;)

I like real racing 3..(iPhone app)...Any way to put it on a PC?

Well, I should have known you a week ago, because I bought a new phone and regretted it after one day.

I mailed the company who answered they were not responsible....what? who was then?
My provider's helpdesk didn't know the brand so could only suggest settings.
It was only when I went back to the shop that 2 nice young men could solve everything.

Hey, I'm not selling anything or marketing any company or forum so no worries there guys! ;)

As far as the real racing 3 is considered I'm afraid there is no way to get it to work on a PC. But you have some alternatives for it..
If you like driving simulation I can suggest you to check out the TD Overdrive: The Brotherhood of Speed or TD unlimited 2

Well, I should have known you a week ago, because I bought a new phone and regretted it after one day.

I mailed the company who answered they were not responsible....what? who was then?
My provider's helpdesk didn't know the brand so could only suggest settings.
It was only when I went back to the shop that 2 nice young men could solve everything.
That's a bummer man. Good thing everything got resolved fairly good for you. If you need help from now on I'm here for you and all you guys:)

Lol I'm sorry I'm using Tapatalk to view the forum. And it has some produced from time to time. I see you are a lady a fine one if i may add ;). Sorry once again.

Back