What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my own ps3 game cover!

SHARK X

thats me in the picture, it didn't take a lot of time but i think its great!:yourock:

shark x.jpg

iDad

Guru
The guy gave it an attempt.cut him some slack Ivan, Well done SHARK X, You are obviously getting the program down!

iDad

Guru
He is good, with room for improvement....(like most)....... to say it sucks is just being mean and nasty........No need for that!

Hoogle

Guru
@ Ivan Skoro I cant wait to see some of your work you have just come onto this forum being so negative about everything with nothing helpful to anyone. I am surprised you have not been banned yet you are what we like to call a Troll so go back to what ever forest you live in or crawl back into the hole you came out off.

Ivan Skoro

Unfortunately, my ocupation is Web Design, and I really don't like to share those due to copyrights.
But if I ran into an interesting challenge I might post some work.
Don't underestimate the power of the dark side :)

Hoogle

Guru
well my estimation of you cant really go any lower so I will look forward to seeing some of your web design even if it is a banner or something I mean your $1300 a month salary you must be really at the top of your field and must be looking down on us fools that dabble in photoshop.

Carson

Power User
Lol, I also work web-design. If your good enough you can show us a portfolio. There is no harm in a portfolio, just watermark it. Also, Shark X, looks good, but you need to use a different brush. Also, make a mask, and a fade brush, and go around the edges of your guy, it will blend in the background way better.

SHARK X

Lol, I also work web-design. If your good enough you can show us a portfolio. There is no harm in a portfolio, just watermark it. Also, Shark X, looks good, but you need to use a different brush. Also, make a mask, and a fade brush, and go around the edges of your guy, it will blend in the background way better.

what about this one?

kkkkk.jpg

Paul

Former Member
Unfortunately, my ocupation is Web Design, and I really don't like to share those due to copyrights.
But if I ran into an interesting challenge I might post some work.
Don't underestimate the power of the dark side :)

Then watermark some of your 'work' and let us judge YOU...mate.
I never underestimate the dark side, that's where the good stuff is, apparently?

BTT
Nice cover design Shark.

Ivan Skoro

Fine, here it is.
Watermark doesn't mean anything, since anyone can see past it.
I trust you into not using or reproducing this into any way.
Thanks.
http://db.tt/mGc7ZuPm
And also, I'm always here to help, just ask. But if you're bad, I'll be honest.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
** Comments Removed

oh so that means i can say your work sucks and offer nothing in the way of constructive criticism? grow up and stop being such a rude and ignorant sop! this forum is about being courteous to others, be honest, but in a critical point of view. like instead of "it sucks" say what about it is wrong, without saying the whole thing is bad, because no doubt if the person fixed up the bad bits, it would look good. it's called restraint (something i struggle with myself at the best of times, but I’m learning) be honest, but just don't be vague and say "it's crap" get it? think about it. if you can't abide by that, then why the hell are you here? people come here to learn not to be disparaged. so stop disparaging people and learn to show them how to make it better.

next time you critique, say "i like it, but... <insert what could be improved here>" or "it could do with...<insert what could be improved here>" that way it's still honest and more informative and useful as constructive critiques.

anyway
Nice one sharkX! it could do with, possibly a duplicate "you" layer and set it to overlay. other than that, fab! ;)

Last edited: