What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few Photos from Todays Beach Trip

MotoChief

Also, the time of year creates poor light underwater because of the angle of the sun.

Paul

Former Member
Divings cool, i realised that as soon as i got used to breathing underwater.
Do you have a shark problem your end?

MotoChief

No, there are a few but issues with them here. They stay in the deeper channels usually.

Paul

Former Member
Strange that, over here the buggers are coming into more shallow waters, great whites especially. We had three beaches closed xmas eve and boxing day over sharks, large shoals of tuna and bait fish moving into shallows i suppose, four humans dead in 2011 here in Perth.

longlivemedia

My favorite is the stacks of rocks. Reminds me of the ancient Hebrew practice of stacking rocks as a reminder, they were called ebenezers which is why Ebenezer Scrooge got his name, since he's a reminder to all of us.

Sierraccr

Power User
LOVE the iguana! Such a handsome fellow. I know they can get very big, so I'm in the boat with Dreamers - wouldn't want to wake up with him looking at me wondering if I would be tasty.

Really excellent shots, MotoChief. You have a wonderful eye!

JnthnMtthws

You caught that first one amazingly, the lighting looks really good.
Risking your hands, arms and maybe face (I have a tendency to over exaggerate) getting that close was worth it I guess? ;)

MotoChief

From today's trip:

ed67e57c.jpg

38993fca.jpg

Dreamers

Guru
yay thanks for sharing : )

What the hell is that thing lol?
I knew aliens existed, they probably planted these things on this earth hehehhe.....

Hope it didn't attack your dog there..... is the dog a he or a she? And may we know her/his name? ( just a cute little detail)

Damn that's a huge thing you cought there, don't tell me you eat this for dinner lol...

Nice images and thanks again for sharing them...... sweet :)

MotoChief

yay thanks for sharing : )

What the hell is that thing lol?
I knew aliens existed, they probably planted these things on this earth hehehhe.....

Hope it didn't attack your dog there..... is the dog a he or a she? And may we know her/his name? ( just a cute little detail)

Damn that's a huge thing you cought there, don't tell me you eat this for dinner lol...

Nice images and thanks again for sharing them...... sweet :)

The Dog is a boy named Bueller, Yeas after Ferris Bueller.

The creature is an Atlantic Spiny Lobster.

It was cooked and eaten a few hours after it was caught. Very tasty!