What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your personal Photograph here.

Janifar

Banned
I would like to know with whom i discuss here, wish to know them. All of you can think it's your personal matter, but i post my portrait.
548946_504908742867837_2036986733_n.jpg

We only have the image suppliers word that that is indeed who they say it is though, not saying you are lying but weird things happen on forums.
One or two of us freely post our mugs in the wars threads go look see.

I've had that for 40 years.....lotsa work...Topaz curley rocks

Totally not what I expected you to look like, Inkz!

I love posting myself places because people think I'm a child. I probably could pass as a 15-18 year old, hah!

I dread to think what you expected my to look like hahaha..

And yes, you retain your age very well.

I think I expected more hair, hehe. Was that a construction area behind you?

I'm sure I will appreciate when I get older. Being 22 and being treated like I'm 17 gets a little old after a while.

I think I expected more hair, hehe. Was that a construction area behind you?

I'm sure I will appreciate when I get older. Being 22 and being treated like I'm 17 gets a little old after a while.

Yeah...

The pic is a few years old and I worked as a Stone Mason for a long time. The building behind is a place called Greatwood House.

Also I, last 6 months i lost my hair a lot. It's looking plenty cause this is curl. But your hair is looking pretty much better also you too.

Back