What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's wrong with this picture?

ZipedX

Power User
How I love technology sometimes...

Sweden/Jamtland/Ostersund

Something like that?

What do you think about tilting the camera down to get more field and less sky, would that help the feeling i was after?

Tom Mann

Guru
Thank you for the confirmation of the northern location. I'll try to find some of my old pix of the area here in the USA that I was talking about. The similarity is quite amazing. Also, FWIW, my wife's family is from near Jönköping and Öland. We've visited a couple of times.

Let me think more about tilting the camera.

More later,

T

ZipedX

Power User
I agree about the similarity. I've been In British Columbia for a few weeks and sometimes it felt as I just steped outdoors back home, other times it was totally diffrent. Topography is diffrent though.

You have to tell me next time you'll visit then and I'll come scurrying like a faithful padawan!

ZipedX

Power User
The most interesting part is the sky, don't you think? Anyway I gave it a try.

I agree that it is interesting Chris, I think that's why I couldn't help myself from shooting so much of it even though that wasn't my original plan. :rolleyes: