What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1800s Farm

hershy314

Guru
Visiting my Grandpa in Ky. While there we went to an actual 1800's working farm down in TN just past the KY/TN border. It was actually interesting to see. Anyway here are a few pics I took while there. Also some photos of KY Lake and Lake Barkley we passed on the way to the farm.

DSC_0660.jpgDSC_0696.jpgDSC_0661.jpgDSC_0663.jpgDSC_0664.jpgDSC_0670.jpgDSC_0689.jpgDSC_0690.jpg

MrToM

Guru
Very nice, very nice indeed.

1 quick question...

For me, DSC_0660, DSC_0664 and DSC_0670 all open in ACR first despite being jpg's.
The rest just open normally in PS.
(This happens in both CS6 and CC 2014)

Any idea why?

Regards.
MrTom.

MrToM

Guru
Thanks Sam, I thought that may be the answer.
I had a look through the metadata too but didn't find anything, I'll have to look again.

Regards.
MrTom.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hummmnn........no metadata.....then it may be something else, interesting. Let us know if you figure something out.

MrToM

Guru
Hummmnn........no metadata.....then it may be something else, interesting. Let us know if you figure something out.

Ah, not quite...

The metadata is there ok, on all the images, but when I compared them there wasn't really anything in their differences which stood out as "Open me in ACR".

The main differences were obvious things like time taken, dimensions and the filename and size but nothing relating to ACR.

I've probably overlooked it...there must be something...go go gadget 'Owl eyes'!

Regards.
MrTom.

EDIT:
There is a reference to ACR, I must have missed it first time round....oooops.

Last edited: