What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Camera

hershy314

Guru
Another problem is the card reader on my desktop doesn't work so now I have get a new card reader. The Olympus like a lot of dslrs I've seen use a C/F 1 or 2 memory card. So far this has been a P.I.A but it's partially my fault.

hershy314

Guru
New lens ordered and the old one sent back. Picked up a OLYMPUS 17.5-45MM F/3.5-5.6 ZUIKO AUTOFOCUS LENS FOR FOUR THIRDS SYSTEM as my replacement. I think it should work fine for now. Also picked up a new card reader from Newegg. This time I made sure I got the right lens.

MikeMc

McGuru
I needed a new reader when I went to the LARGE size, 32Gb...SDcard

I got one from tiger for 10.00

hershy314

Guru
The reader I got from Newegg was less than 4 bucks with free shipping. Right now it's a race to see which I get first, the lens or the reader. Neither has shipped yet even though they was ordered around noon. Slackers lol.

hershy314

Guru
I just want to say Fedex sucks lol. I was supposed to get my new lens today, but some reason they could not find my street name. Well I know why, some moron keeps knocking the sign down. So I had to give directions to Fedex so that hopefully tomorrow it will be delivered. At least my camera makes a good paper weight right now.

Just remembered Fedex doesn't deliver on Sunday. I just looked to see when I could expect my package and it's sayin Tuesday the 7th. Far as I know Monday is not a national holiday. Doesn't make sense that it wont be delivered on Monday. This has been a huge pain in my butt since day one lol. Crazy man......crazy.

Last edited:

hershy314

Guru
Finally got the right lens for my camera. Seems to work good so far, still waiting on the card reader. The card reader is still in China. It was ordered the same day I ordered the new lens.
It does seem to take good pictures, at least from what I can see from the small screen on the camera.

Last edited:

hershy314

Guru
Can finally post some pics taken with the new camera. One thing I have learned is I need to figure out how to be a little more steady. Think a tripod is what I'm asking for, for Christmas lol.
PA070071.jpgPA090285.jpg
neither one has been edited except for to make them smaller.