What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random images you have taken.

Paul

Former Member
The idea is for you to post images you have taken yourself, from your camera or phone no matter of the quality, just random off the cuff images that you just grabbed.

hols 008.JPG As usual the bird turned away from the camera and decided to walk into shaded area and not turn around again lol.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great idea Paul. I like the Taz! When you say going mad............by pacing and wearing down a trail?

Paul

Former Member
Yeah Sam round and around none stop, making a grunting noise to.

Tom Mann

Guru
Given that Paul started us off on little furry critters, I decided follow his lead.

I bought myself a new iPad a couple of weeks ago. Probably the third or 4th throwaway test shot using its camera was of a tiny "Bunny Bank". For reference, its head is only about 1 inch from top to bottom. The light source was a couple of dim bulbs in the room.

I find the quality of cameras included in such devices just amazing. There was a time, not very long ago, when one would have paid a pretty penny to equip yourself to take macros of this quality. Now, the camera is thrown in almost as an after-thought. :eek:

T

Attachments

• IMG_0004-iPad-Bunny_Bank-tjm01-acr-ps02a_sRGB-698px_sq-01.jpg
    IMG_0004-iPad-Bunny_Bank-tjm01-acr-ps02a_sRGB-698px_sq-01.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 29

Tom Mann

Guru
Paul - R u sure that's a very large crow, not a normal sized raven, ie:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Common_raven_by_David_Hofmann.jpg

I just can't stop playing around with the camera on my new iPad, especially macro shots. Here's another throw-away test shot taken a few minutes ago using the "645 Pro" app for the iPad, set to convert to B&W. This time, I manually set the ISO to its lowest value, 32, so the single 40 watt bulb lighting it up well b4 sunrise needed a 1/2 second exposure. The quality just amazes me, and I'm not easily amazed when it comes to photos, LOL. The B&W tonality is just gorgeous IMHO. BTW, for scale, the front of the head lamp is about 1.25 inches in diameter.

T

Attachments

• IMG_0194-BW_iPadAir_645pro-headlight_on_table-for_web-698px_wide.jpg
    IMG_0194-BW_iPadAir_645pro-headlight_on_table-for_web-698px_wide.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 21