What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhibition of my Steampunk Pictures

Maybe some of you remember my Steampunk Composites here in the forum.

Now this weekend I was busy with my exhibition, for which I have worked many hours to create the images.
Here are some photos from the exhibition space in the old village museum of Zurich West, where I could show my works.
There are different sizes from 90x60 cm to 150x100 cm. Printed on canvas and mounted on wooden frames.

I am very happy and proud that I was able to sell 5 images. (The ones with the red dots). Feels good!

DSCN5117.jpg

DSCN5119.jpg

DSCN5120.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is awesome Chris! I think I can say that we're all proud of you!

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Looks excellent Chris, and congratulations on the sales!

Paul

Former Member
What are the images mounted on Chris, is it printed canvas or photo print under glass or resin?
They look awesome.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Congratulations Chris, on the exhibition and the sales.
This is well deserved!

:clap:

Last edited:
What are the images mounted on Chris, is it printed canvas or photo print under glass or resin?
They look awesome.

Thank you for your feedback Paul.
All images are printed on canvas and mounted on wooden frames.
The borders around the images with the white outline are done in Photoshop before printing and just for the printing. It' a real eye-catcher, is it?

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Yes Chris the border idea works very well with the images, once again well done.

MrToM

Guru
Shoot!

How did I miss this?

Excellent work there Chris.....a real accolade!

Always good to see people being rewarded for their hard work, and this is well deserved.

Hearty congratulations. :thumbsup:

Regards.
MrTom.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Been too busy at work that I missed this. Hope I'm not late to the celebration...

Congratulations, @chrisdesign for a successful and profitable exhibition. We're all proud of you.....

At the time you posted that chevy-engine, I was thinking it would look great framed and hanging on display. Little did I know it would be and up for sale....

Goes to show there's real income in Photoshop...... The next time someone asks if there's money in PS and photo manipulation, this is one of the most excellent proof we can give.....

HIT IT GUYS.....

:wave2: :youtheman: :wave1:

one more thing.... Did you somehow convince Dan to create a working model based on your images? That would be equally awesome.....

one more thing.... Did you somehow convince Dan to create a working model based on your images? That would be equally awesome.....[/QUOTE]

@dv8_fx Thank you very much for your praise, it's much appreciated.

That'll be a good idea to discuss with Dan, though he is more into creating smaller objects.
But maybe my "Esterbunny" could be built by him in a small size. Still a few month to go, haha.