What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abandoned School

hershy314

Guru
I was taking a walk around the neighborhood and came across an old school that has been abandoned. I found out the next day it was the old middle school. I snapped a few photos of the outside, thought about goin in but couldn't find an entrance and besides too many houses around. Didn't want to take the chance of getting caught going inside. I might try to get permission to go inside and snap some photos. Here is one pic I took that day. I'll post more later on.
_MG_6948ss.jpg

MrToM

Guru
Fabulous!

I love images of this kind so it gets a big :thumbsup: from me.

Have you seen OPACITY.US before? Its crammed full of this type imagery.....you could spend hours there.

Nice work, thanks for sharing.

Regards.
MrToM.

hershy314

Guru
I talked to the city administrator today about going inside, but was denied. He told me that it's not open to the public, but they are having a couple of engineers come in to check the building out. So there could be a chance I could get access in the future, just not right now.